Last Updated On 20-Apr-2023
Effective Date 20-Apr-2023
YOUR RIGHTS: Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
SECURITY: The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Castellon Airport, Carretera CV-13, Km 2.4,Spain email: [email protected]. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Castellon Airport Net Privacy Statement
Castellon Airport Net takes the protection of your personal data as the Data Controller very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of data protection law. This privacy statement informs you about how, to what extent and for what purposes we process the personal data of customers using the Castellon Airport Net website
I. SUBJECT OF DATA PROTECTION Subject of data protection is personal data. Data is personal if it can be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
II. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA ON REQUEST The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. You are neither obliged to visit this website nor to provide any personal data. If you do not provide us with personal data, you might not be able to use individual functionalities of this website. Otherwise there will be no consequences for you. The collection of users’ personal data on our site is always on a voluntary basis, except in the cases described in the following. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. We collect, process and use your personal data, which you have provided us with when booking or registering an account for our member area, to the extent necessary in each case for the following purposes:
1. Registration and execution of the contract » Data that you provide when setting up an account, such as your name, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, address and data which will be provided depending on the service you use » We collect, process and use transaction data regarding your activities on the websites (e.g. purchases, content that you generate or that relates to your account) » Billing and other data you provide for the purchase » Data collected in the context of reviews, chats and correspondence on the website or by email, fax and post » Other personal data that we may ask you to provide for special purposes » If you voluntarily provide us with additional personal data during registration, this data will also be used for the implementation of the usage relationship.
2. Contact establishment If you provide us with personal data for the purpose of contacting us, this data will be used by us as this is necessary for the purpose of the respective communication.
3. Marketing Castellon Airport Net may process and use your personal data for marketing purposes, e.g. to send emails with general information or of an advertising nature (newsletter), on the basis of the declaration of consent you have given us. You can revoke the declarations of consent granted to us in this regard at any time with effect for the future. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in an applicable email you receive from us, which will allow you to opt-out of receiving these types of email communications from us. In addition, you can object to this use as we use your personal data within the legally permissible framework for e.g. postal marketing measures. In both cases, an email to our address is sufficient.
4. Information you provide to Payment Processors All payments made are processed by a PCI/DSS-compliant (these are payment card industry security standards) payment processing service engaged by us. All information collected by these third-party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Websites or our products and services.
5. Aggregate Information III. DATA PROCESSING TO ENABLE THE USE OF THE WEBSITE When you visit our website, we collect the necessary data to enable you to use it (usage data). This includes your IP address and data about the start, end and subject of your use of the website as well as any identification data (e.g. your login data when you log into a secure area). This data is used to provide and design the service according to users’ preference. This data is always deleted as soon as it is no longer required and if there are no storage obligations. For information on the processing of pseudonymous usage profiles, see item VII.
1. What are Cookies? Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage. Cookies are then sent back to the originating webpage on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used to make our website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages ef-ficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. There are two broad categories of cookies: » first party cookies served directly by us to your computer or mobile device; » third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We may use third party cookies for functionality, performance/analytics, advertising/tracking and social media purposes. Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies, meaning that they are saved on your computer or mobile device for a fixed period and are not deleted when browser is closed. They can be used by our website to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
3. What types of Cookies do we use? The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with our website can be classified into one of five categories, namely “cookies necessary for essential Our purposes”, “functionality cookies”, “performance and analytics cookies”, “advertising and tracking cookies”, and “social media cookies’. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table. Type of cookie What it does
These cookies are essential to provide you with our website and any services available through the website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
Functionality cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor our website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to: » Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors; » Show you when you are logged in; and » Store accessibility options.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own cookies to track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us. Some pages of our website may also contain embedded content and these third-party sites may set their own cookies.
4. How to control or delete Cookies You have the right to accept or stop cookies from being stored on your device at any time by modifying the settings in your web browser to reflect your cookie preferences. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the website and/or online courses and content once cookies are disabled. Most browsers offer instructions on how to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by visiting the following links: • Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/) • Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/) • Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers) Please bear in mind that there are many more companies listed on these sites than those that drop cookies via our website.
5. Cookies that have been set in the past If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
V. PSEUDONYMOUS USAGE PROFILES FOR ADVERTISING AND MARKET RESEARCH (WEB TRACKING AND ANALYSIS) Castellon Airport Net uses web tracking systems for advertising, market research and to make your use of our website as pleasant as possible. This allows us to further develop our website and tailor content to your needs. Castellon Airport Net and third-party businesses may use the information collected through the Sites using cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us and our third-party advertising services and other third-party businesses to track the actions of users online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience. For information about how tracking works for online advertising purposes, and what happens when you elect a do-not-track option, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. In addition, some third-party businesses may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
VI. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal information will be legitimized as follows: (i.) Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully. (ii.) If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Castellon Airport Net or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, Castellon Airport Net will not be able to execute the contract with you. (iii.) Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law. (iv.) And where the processing is necessary for the purposes of Castellon Airport Net’s’ legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f), for example to detect fraud.
VII. SOCIAL NETWORKS Our website contains links to social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn). These social networks are operated exclusively by third parties. If you follow the links, information may be transmitted to these third parties. We use the so-called 2-click solution. This means, in general, that no personal data will be passed on if you visit our site.
VIII. TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is legally permitted or if you have given your prior consent. In particular, we will not sell your data to third parties or market it in any other way. We will only disclose your data to government authorities as part of legal obligations or as a result of an official order or court decision. We have bound our employees and partners to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
IX. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES Except as set forth in this Privacy Statement or when specifically agreed to by you, we will not disclose personal information we gather from you to third parties unless we are required to share this information to complete your request or for legitimate business purposes. Castellon Airport Net shares personal information in the following circumstances: We may share your information with vendors or third parties who deliver or provide goods and services or otherwise act on behalf of or at the direction of Castellon Airport Net. These third parties may include, for example, our third-party (technology) providers, Suppliers and partners. These third-party service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
X. DATA TRANSMISSION TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU As far as this is necessary for the initiation or execution of the contract – e.g. to process bookings for activities in countries outside the EU – we will transmit your data outside the EU. The same applies if such a transmission turns out to be necessary for our purposes. In this respect, we ensure that the data recipient guarantees an appropriate level of data protection and that no other interests worthy of protection conflict with the data transmission. Castellon Airport Net relies on derogations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in the event no “adequacy” decision and no other safeguards under the GDPR are in place (for example binding corporate rules on the transfer outside the EEA). In particular, we collect and transfers to countries outside the EU personal data only: with your explicit consent; to perform a contract with you; in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. If this data is not processed and transferred, Castellon Airport Net will not be able to execute the contract with you or you will not have access to any or all of the benefits and features associated with your transaction. We endeavour to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with Castellon Airport Net and the practices described in this Privacy Statement. In the event that you have any questions to this end, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
XI. DELETION OF DATA We retain data for the duration of your business relationship with us and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed. We will retain your personal data as long as you have a member account or require our services so that we can provide these services to you. If you are in the European Economic Area, at the moment you withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, all your personal data received and stored are erased if no longer needed by us. Unless we are required to retain this personal data by law or to comply with our regulatory obligations. In such a case, we will only keep this personal data for as long as necessary. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data privacy resource using our contact form.
XII. DATA SECURITY Castellon Airport Net has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data provided by you against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. Our employees and all persons involved in data processing are obliged to comply with the data protection laws and to treat personal data confidentially. Our employees have been trained accordingly. Both internal and external audits ensure compliance with all data protection processes at Castellon Airport Net. We use a secure online transmission procedure, the so-called “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) transmission, to protect the personal data of our users. You can see this from the fact that an “s” (https://) is added to the address component http://, or a green, closed lock icon is displayed. By clicking on the icon, you will receive information about the SSL certificate used. The display of the icon depends on the browser version used by you. The SSL encryption guarantees that your data is transmitted in an encrypted and complete way.
XIII. EUROPEAN UNION DATA SUBJECTS RIGHT The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. If you wish to confirm that Castellon Airport Net is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data Castellon Airport Net may have about you, or have other questions, please contact us using our contact form. You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside Castellon Airport Net might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to Castellon Airport Net); where the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate. You may request that we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also ask us for your personal data to be supplemented or updated, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by us at any time. You may also request that Castellon Airport Net ceases using your data for direct marketing purposes. In many countries (including EEA countries), you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Castellon Airport Net processes your personal data. When technically feasible, we will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format. In addition to the information contained in this Privacy Statement, you may be provided with additional and contextual information concerning particular services or the collection and processing of your personal data upon request.
XIV. NO AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION We do not use your personal data for automated individual decisions.
XVI. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT From time to time, we may need to update or modify this Privacy Statement, to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organization. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Statement on our website, or, if you have provided your email address to us, sending you an email notifying you of the amended Privacy Statement. It is strongly recommended to check the Website often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top. We will in any case not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement without your explicit and informed consent. If you do not agree to the changes, you should discontinue your use of the Website, and cease providing personal information to us, prior to the time the modified Privacy Statement takes effect. If you continue using the Website or provide personal information after the modified Privacy Statement takes effect, you will be bound by the modified Privacy Statement.
Effective Date: 20-Apr-2023
Last Updated: 20-Apr-2023
What are cookies?
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.